Who needs crackers? This summery, sweet and savory appetizer is quick to make, easy to prepare, and lets the ingredients shine in all their glory. Use high quality ingredients, and get your strawberries from your local farmer's market.
- Strawberries, sliced
- Brie, sliced into 1”-squares
- Prosciutto, sliced into 1/2”-squares
- Cut strawberries into thick slices
- Top strawberry slice with a folded slice of prosciutto
- Top prosciutto with a slice of brie
Tip: if possible, use large strawberries so that they're easier to pick up.
Source: Jamie Harbron of Prosciutto Happiness